Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Kate Somerville's Goat Milk Cream is Quite a Dream

Kate Somerville's line of skin care products has a ton of little treasures! One of my favorites so far, has been her Goat Milk Cream.



I first heard about this moisturizer from Elle Fowler, allthatglitters21, who is a famous YouTube beauty guru. She raved about how great the cream was for her skin and had me interested in buying it for myself. Then she mentioned that it possessed a strange smell which prevented me from purchasing right away. The next time I was at Sephora I remember to give it a smell & to my surprise it seemed odorless to me. Or at least didn't have an odor that outright bugged my nose.
Since I was in the market for a few other more important products, I refrained from purchasing the Goat Milk Cream. But I made sure to make a note of it.

A few weeks later after coming across Caroline Hirons' blog, I found a review that Caroline had done on this same moisturizer saying that it was a must-have. She explained how the different ingredients in the cream were beneficial to your skin & exclaimed how perfect t was for dry red skin! HELLO. That fits my skin to a T!


I knew I just had to buy it now. Finally, after having my eyes on this moisturizer for so so long, I decided to cash out the fifty-five dollars and buy it.

& wow. It has made such improvements in my skin. My dry patchy skin no long has flaky cheeks nor a flaky peely forehead. The cream has hydrated my face wonderfully and works well as a morning or evening moisturizer. This has become a staple in my ever-growing skin care routine and feels cooling upon application. I cannot honestly say it has reduced any redness in my skin since I began using other special treatments and toners around the same time as the goat milk & have noticed results since then. But my skin tone has certainly evened out & loss an immense amount of redness.



Whether your skin is dry, rosacea prone, or has persistent redness, I would give Kate Somerville's Goat Milk Cream a try. It is well worth the money and a wondrous smoothening moisturizer.



Oh, & um not to mention look how amazingly sanitary the container is?! Being in a tub is convenient & the little tub comes with a press down lid thing that pumps out the perfect amount of product for you face! So great!






No comments:

Post a Comment