Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Victoria's Secret Angel Gold Perfume

A few months back, I was browsing my local Victoria's Secret store for a new perfume.
Preceding smelling every single perfume they had in stock about three times each, I made my decision.



My decision was the Victoria's Secret Gold Angel Eau de Parfum. And boy does it smell heavenly.
This is the most stereotypical "perfume-y" smelling perfume I own. Most of the time I go for vanilla, fruity, or sweet scents. This time was different. The fragrance of this perfume just smelt heavenly and so clean. But it actually had notes of sweet fruits which I love along with a very slight citrus hint. They also state that the middle notes include a variety of heavily scented flowers while the dry-down notes include vanilla woods, musk, and cedarwood. The notes all combine perfectly to make a not overly sweet & clean smelling perfume.


This luxurious perfume costs $45 for a 1 oz. bottle and $59 for a 2.5 oz. bottle. The lasting power of this fragrance is quite long and stays lingering on you throughout the day. One of my favorite aspects of Angel Gold is the stunning bottle. It is pure lavishness with the shiny gold cursive and beautiful fogged wings on the back of the bottle.



Victoria's Secret's perfumes can be hit and miss, but their Angel Gold is unquestionably an elegant sweet masterpiece and would please both your nose and eyes if you were to include in your own collection of perfumes.


No comments:

Post a Comment