Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Perfectly Pretty Pink & Purple Polishes

My whole life I have always been extremely feminine and a lover of all things girly. If a mundane object comes in pink or purple, you could bet that I'd want to get my hands on it.
This love and taste has stuck with me throughout my entire life. Down to the very nail polishes chosen to adorn my toe and finger nails.

Although large nail polish brands such as OPI and Essie carry a myriad of light pastel colored polishes, it can pretty frustrating to find the right opaque shade to fit one's preferences. My experiences have led me to Essie's two beautiful shades, Guchi Muchi Puchi and Lilacism


Guchi Muchi Puchi on the left & Lilacism on the right


Guchi Muchi Puchi is your typical light or baby pink color. After three coats the color is not completely opaque but is pretty dang close! Despite its not being completely opaque, this nail polish is a total winner for anyone who is looking for a gorg light pink polish. I have found it compliments my fair skin quite well and doesn't chip as quickly as other Essie polishes. 


Color is fairly opaque with a little bit of my white nail tip showing.

Polish on nails is pretty true to color in the bottle.


Secondly, is Lilacism. Can I just mention how much I adore this light purple nail polish? Oh my. Absolute most perfect lilac color around. It is pretty opaque after two coats on my little toe nails, but would look even better with three. The lilac has a more blue undertone, which contrasts more with the red toned light pink color. *apologies for not including any picture of my toes & the lilacism color on them.

Overall I just absolutely love these two polishes! Enough to make me go out and purchase them on my own (which I rarely ever do)! Like I said before, these two go together. I mean just look how beautiful they look next to each other, so cute!!






No comments:

Post a Comment